A quick rundown for what is coming up in General Committee of Council next Monday. The highlights are as follows:
- Amendments to the Procedural bylaw will be coming forward (I am one of the few who would call this a highlight, I am sure);
- A Planning report on the background regarding Port Place development;
- A report awarding the contract for Parking Enforcement to the Canadian Corps of Commissionaires;
- A PRCS report on how special events are handled in Montebello Park;
- A request for staff to submit the Rec Facilities and Programming Master Plan draft report for public input (the consultation will be February 18th);
- Procedural reports regarding the Monthly Investment Report, Council Correspondence, the Cheque Register and a proposed street name change for a part of Disher St to become Arsenault Lane.